Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Soundtrack of my Life

Best Days of My Life- Kellie Pickler. I chose this song because it kind of sums up my life right now. I love living in Madison- everything about it. My years in college are definitely going to be the funnest of my life (besides all of the homework/studying), but I really don't have much to worry about yet. Once I graduate, and have to work for a living, things will change, and I'm sure they will be a different kind of fun all their own, but nothing will compare to the college life in Madison.

Life is a Highway- Rascal Flatts. I chose this song because I love life. Not in the way that I talked about above, how college is so fun and exciting. I actually just love life in general. Everyday is so new and exciting, and you never know what is going to happen. I'm excited to see where my life is going to go and the anticipation of that is the best part.

Family Man- Craig Campbell. I chose this song because my family is everything to me. I don't know what I would do without them.

Bless the Broken Road- Rascal Flatts. This has been my favorite song since seventh grade. It ultimately reminds me of my sister. My friend and I were sitting in my computer room back home listening to this song and crying because at the time it was my sister's favorite song, and she was heading off to college, so listening to it made me think of her and how much i was going to miss her. I have come to be obsessed with Rascal Flatts (ask any of my friends; I've memorized their entire discography), but I think this song will always remain my favorite because it was the first Rascal Flatts song I knew, and it reminds me of my sister.

Turning Page- Sleeping At Last. I have recently become obsessed with this song. I even decided it is going to be my wedding song someday. I just get the chills when I listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment